BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Minggu, 28 November 2010

APPOINTMENT

Promise ... promise ....Promise... Who the hell are not angry and upset if he promises not kept ... We already stand by at the place ... Ehh of people who make a promise that is yet to come ... Still if the person on the waiting to come even if late ... If not come that's the problem .... Already achieved a waste of time is not clear that already in place in the promised ... So make an appointment kudu harus ditepatin .. OK,,, Jika emang gk bisa ... Gk usah janji'an aja .... STOP !!!... We return to the Material ...

Appointment tells about agreement for meeting it is good to make an appointment before you meet someone or people.
1. Making an Appointment
• I’d like to make an appointment with....
• I want to make an appointment to see …
• I’d like you to come and see
• Can I come and see you?

• What about …


2. Canceling An Appointment ::
• I’m sorry, I’m very busy
• I’m terrible sorry I have to put off my appointment
• I’m afraid/have to postpone my Appointment with …

3. Accepting an Appointment :
• All right, see you there
• No, problem, I’m free on …(Sunday)
• Be there on time
• I’ll wait for you
• It’s a deal

4. Changing an Appointment ::
• What about … (Monday at 04.00 p.m)
• Is that ok, if we meet at …
• Well, I must be off now. I’ll talk to you later !
• Could we change the schedule of the meeting?
• Do you have another time this afternoon ?
Example :
Arzeto : Sin, how you meet me in the city garden tommorw morning ?
Sinta : Ok...I’ll be there on time....
Naahh... udah ngerti kan gimana caranya bikin janji... tinggal di tepatin aja dech +_+...

0 komentar: